After asking just about everyone I know, spending TONS of time tweaking and obsessing, I decided I was making things WAY more difficult than they needed to be with this logo-designing! Let’s see… I switched fonts about a dozen times, I interchanged flowers and even a (super-cute, but just not perfect) bird, moved the pictures from the front to the back to the middle of my name… it got out of hand. So I stopped obsessing and just went with my favorite!
And really, I’m so happy with this new logo. I love the colors (though I’ll probably change them when I crave some variety) and I love the dandelion! I’ve done a little updating to my blog to incorporate the new logo, though it’s really a work in progress (I want to find a new template). And my next step will be updating my website!